Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort
Find your oasis in the Cayo Coco area of Cuba, and prepare to truly experience the delights of the region. Guests who stay at the beautiful Memories Flamenco Beach Resort on the beachside the region is so known for will have access to charming guestrooms, no less than 4 swimming pools for guests to enjoy themselves in, along with 3 restaurant to dine at (each offering an array of cuisines), and 5 bars that guests will be able to get their drink on at. Near to the resort, guests who are aquatically inclined will have prime access to the world’s second largest barrier reef, right off the shores of Cayo Coco’s beaches.
✓ Children ages 3-12 can take on an active challenge, join a candy carnival, play a game of Pirates in Paradise or have a pajama party!
✓ Culinary Adventures
✓ Evening Adventures (with a new activity each night)
✓ Grocery Store: Kids can make-believe grocery shop with a cart, play money, and a Victorian Kitchen
✓ Imagination Station
✓ Kids Club
✓ Kids Club activities include:
✓ Kids ages 3-5 can play dress-up, and become detectives, pirates and wizards. They can also enjoy splashing away in the Children’s Pool under the sun.
✓ Kids ages 6-12 can enjoy a fun, exciting and yummy 2-hour cooking experience.
✓ Kids ages 6-12 will experience beach and backyard parties, as well as participate in interactive games, stage performances or creating Memories souvenirs in our Craft Academy.
✓ Kids pool
✓ Kids will create everything from Cuban cakes (merenguitos) and popcorn pops to candy pizzas.
✓ Lego Constructions: Kids who like to build with Lego, DUPLO, and building blocks will have the time of their lives!
✓ Morning and Afternoon Adventures
✓ Some kids will love cooking up a Fairy-tale Dinner.
✓ The Kids Corner will have special food that caters to our little guests.
✓ Wizardology: Watch a movie, play board games or hang out with Memo, the super-friendly story-telling mascot.
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Internet
✓ In the lobby area: Wi-Fi is available (surcharge)
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Parking
✓ Parking is available
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Room Amenities
✓ 1 King or 2 Twin beds
✓ Garden View
✓ Hair dryer
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Mini-bar (restocked daily)
✓ Private bathroom
✓ Room service (surcharge)
✓ Safety Deposit Box
✓ Satellite TV
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Dining Options
✓ Altamira (International and Domestic Brands)
✓ Aqua Bar Tifey (International and Domestic Brands)
✓ Calalu (À la carte/Creole)
✓ Florencia (À la carte/Mediterranean)
✓ Open Air Beach Grill Punta Alegre (Buffet)
✓ Pina Colada (International, Premium and Domestic Brands)
✓ Room service is available (surcharge)
✓ Shape fen (À la carte/Asian)
✓ Snack Bar
✓ Theater Bar Flamenco (International and Domestic Brands)
✓ Vista Hermosa (Buffet)
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Things to do
✓ Bicycle rental
✓ Nightly Entertainment
✓ Non-motorized water sports
✓ Offsite shopping
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Sports activities
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Reviews
Excellent vacation with excellent friends
Just got back from Memories Flamenco, the climate was wonderful, the entertainment was awesome. The meals were mediocre, mimosa's daily for brunch, which was always the greatest meal, the specialty meals were beyond our expectations. Spotless, folks really courteous.
This resort is the most outstanding resort my family has ever been to. Excellent setting the oceanfront is amazing, really pleasant personnel, the meals are very impressive, the amusement team is awesome, I really liked the chicago show. The bar staff are pleasant, everything is awesome. I'd go back again.
Have a wonerful holiday
Hi, I just returned from Cayo Coco on Monday morning August/19/2014, I stay at Memories Flamenco shore hotel resort, my group and 4 friend are have a wonderful time, the hotel quite good and the suite it large and spotless. Cuisine I marvelous. Too much seafood, and grill barbecue station near the ocean. And the staff attention at the hotel is excellent, not thing to whine.
An excellent vacation for the whole family!
My group and I got to Memories Flamenco and liked it! The climate wasn't the greatest however it was warm enough for swimming and the swimming pool and sea were excellent! The day and nighttime amusement was amazing and personnel were really courteous. Suite was spotless. Service was excellent. The shore was charming even though sometimes really breezy. I'd certainly suggest this place to anybody.
My advice is this hotel. Cuisine excellent, service excellent, wonderful.
We have no criticisms about this hotel whatsoever. We'd absolutely recommend you stay there. Beds could've been a tiny softer however that is a personal preference. We'd surely stay again. Meals were good, service excellent, personnel was really courteous. Wonderful atmosphere.
Shore: spotless, wonderful pristine water, not a ton of shade.
Cuisine: liked the speciality restaurant restaurants, excellent quality shore and main cafeterias.
Suite: spotless and nicely embellished
Personnel: great courteous, get a photo with the landscaping keeper who has a tarantula!
Excellent vacation and would return
I got to Memories Flamenco in December 2012 and the meals were marvelous. The shore wasn't excellent but the personnel sure did compensate for it and we stay at the swimming pool instead. The suites were quite neat and always filled with everything we needed. I'd go back for sure, we really liked it there.
Just returned from 1 week @ Memories Flamenco, had an amazing time. Suites are excellent, tidying personnel excellent, cuisine excellent, pools excellent, awesome animator team. Not too thrilled with the mosquitos though however I can't accuse that on the resort. Deffo an excellent place for a family holiday.
Hotel and personnel are excellent
Just got back from seven days at the Memories Flamenco. A small hotel with the greatest client service in Cuba! We had an amazing time and would return again. I very much suggest this hotel. I had read a lot of the testimonials and was somewhat concerned, but, there weren't any apprehensions upon arrival. Everything was ready for us and our suites were precisely a we had asked for. The personnel from the reception to the landscapers were so warm and courteous irrespective of the language barrier with some. I had fresh flowers thrown up to me every morning on my patio. The bar near the front desk was excellent at night and the swim up bar a ton of fun throughout the day. Meals were good and there was a ton of selection to pick from. We suggest this hotel to all!
Winter vacation from denare shore sask
Was the greatest vacation we were there from February 22 to March 5th. Fantastic suite villa#1 suite 1406 sea view spotless quit suite excellent cuisine astonishing shorelines awesome personnel that work diligently to please every one will definitely come back as this was one of the most unwinding spots a person could would like to be. See you next winter.